Getting startedASP.NET Core & .NET Core users, see steps here. The easiest way to get started in just two steps:
- Install the NLog.Config package with NuGet.
- and go to the quick start tutorial.
NLog is available as source code and NuGet packages.
Binary packages are available via NuGet
Source code is available as zip on GitHub
Source code is available at GitHub
- NLog.Web - package contains targets and layout-renderes specific to ASP.NET 4 and IIS.
- NLog.Web.AspNetCore - package contains targets and layout-renderes specific to ASP.NET Core and IIS.
- NLog.Extensions.Logging - .NET Core support
- NLog.Windows.Forms - package contains targets specific for Windows.Forms
- NLog.Extended - MSMQ target, AppSetting layout renderer
- NLog.Config - NLog Configuration example/starter - not supported in .NET Core
- NLog.Schema - XSD Schema for the NLog config xml - for, among other, Intellisense in Visual Studio - not supported in .NET Core
Older releases can be downloaded from CodePlex. Installer and zip packages are available.
Support & examples
Tutorials, examples and references can be found on the GitHub wiki
Support (questions, bug reports, feature request) for NLog is available via the GitHub issue list.
Experimental features can be submitted to the NLog Contrib repository, those could be included in the core at a later time.