NLog 4.0.1 has been released.18 Jun 2015
We just released a patch release for 4.0. This release fixes the following problems:
- The auto-load of the extensions was not working in combination with ASP.NET.
- Autoflush was not optimal implemented.
- We reverted an unneeded breaking change in
SMTPproperty is not required anymore. This is consistent with 3.x.
- Loading the NLog assembly from an embedded resource is now working.
- Writing to files could lead to
OverflowExceptionsin 64-bit runtime. This was a bug since NLog 2.0.
- Some descriptions for the obsolete methods are corrected.
Thanks for reporting those issues and creating Pull Requests! Without your help we could not release of 4.0.1 on short time.
PS: details of the fixed issues can be found on the GitHub 4.0.1 milestone.