Documentation for NLog 1.0 and 2.0 available online16 Feb 2010
Documentation for NLog 1.0 is available online at http://nlog-project.org/doc/1.0/
Starting with NLog 2.0 there will be a separate documentation build for each supported framework. They will be all accessible from the following base url:
or you can jump directly to the documentation for your framework of choice:
- NLog for .NET Framework 2.0
- NLog for .NET Framework 3.5
- NLog for .NET Framework 3.5 Client Profile
- NLog for .NET Framework 4.0
- NLog for .NET Framework 4.0 Client Profile
- NLog for .NET Compact Framework 2.0
- NLog for .NET Compact Framework 3.5
- NLog for Silverlight 2.0
- NLog for Silverlight 3.0
- NLog for Mono 2.x
Note that conceptual documentation (tutorials, configuration information, etc.) is not included yet in NLog 2.0 builds and it will be added later.
Producing such a complex set of documentation was a real challenge. I used excellent Sandcastle and Sandcastle Help File Builder from CodePlex which helped a lot. Getting those tools to produce customized documentation for all NLog 2.x frameworks was a complex task with lots of custom scripting to support the build process.
As always – feedback is more than welcome.